“making sharing sweet”
- Direct connection between sender and receiver
- No uploading to an external server or cloud
- Highgrade end-to-end encryption
- Fastest possible transfer speed
- Local transfer when both devices are on the same network
- No file size limit
The ToffeeShare solution:
The normal solution:
ToffeeShare is a direct and secure way of sending files. Your files are not stored in the Cloud but are transferred directly to the receiver. That makes it much faster and much safer. When you’re within the same network your data doesn’t even leave the building. We made ToffeeShare because uploading big or large quantities of files is still a hassle.
There just doesn’t seem to be a good solution, although the amount of data we send increases daily. When I send a large file to a colleague I’m often forced to send it to a third party first even though we are in the same building. That usually takes a lot of time and I’m often limited to a maximum filesize of 2GB or less.
There just had to be a better way for this.And so, we made ToffeeShare: